Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bayonetta, The 1st game of XBOX I have ever seen the ending in my life



I chose it because it looks easier than Ninja Gaiden. Actually, Team Ninja Gaiden produced it as an easier version of Ninja Gaiden. Yet, it was praised in many game magazines.

As you see above, she is the heroin and wears nothing but long long hair. Once she spells, her hair is scattered in the sky. (Sorry dude, Nothing you can see.)

The game story is that the witch who raised from being sealed 500 years ago faces to The One. But is it important? Just Bang! Break! Beat whatever blocks my way!!

It's very very easy to play. Just press buttons in a random then you can see splendid skills are activated. A little complaints because skills are really activated by my buttons but who cares!! 



Anyway, it is ended just like this.




I have exchanged my one night sleep with it but it was worth!! The first ending scene of XBOX games I saw in my life!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment