Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10000000 (iphone game)


Dungeon Crawling RPG Matching Game, 10000000's aim is to get 10000000 points.



This is the first page. The black holes are for upgrading your character and the wooden door for entering to the game. But it's a little bit boring because it takes quite long time to reach to each place, (Especially to the bottom-left hole!!)



Once you choose the wooden door, you see the quests. Try to win as many as you can.



This is the play screen. Try to match more than 3 tiles depending on the situation. And collect woods, boxes and stones during undisturbed walk. Yes, you will be quite busy.

I have played this game these days but I am not even close to 1,000,000points!!! Am I that poor at this kind of game? I don't think so because I haven't found any ending image of this game. (Or am I also poor at googling?)

Anyway, If you liked 'Bejeweled', you might be interested in this game, too. enjoy~~~


Hit the image to see the game trailer.








No comments:

Post a Comment