Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Board Game, 'Agricola'


I've never heard of its name (though it's quite famous among board game players) and I was just sick and tired of its settings to start it. So, I really didn't want to play it at the first time. But my colleague loves it so I should have played even 3 times! But... I began to enjoy it!! I could understand its complicated rules finally.


The game story is based on German farms in 17th century. The couples who own small house and land feed cattle, cultivate crops, expand a house and increase their family. To win the game, you should choose which one you will focus on. But your co-players's decision affect on yours so Do not enjoy it, just think, think think, think!!


I'm quite accustomed to it but still its complicated settings bother me!! You even must set things for next round whenever each round ends!! I think if it's conversed to online game or a smartphone game, all the annoying things will be gone!! So, Agricola!! Please!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment