Thursday, October 11, 2012

Batman Arkham City


I couldn't help being up all night playing it despite its hard control and difficult missions. It was PERFECT itself. I just sum up its fun factors

1. Flying
 Flying is one of great fun factors in this game. It helps Batman move faster and makes me feel a kind of freedom. But landing on the right place is quite difficult so that sometimes I show up myself to enemies even though I wanted to land behind of them.

2. Fighting
 Compared to Bayonetta, fighting is more realistic. When I played Bayonetta, I felt like being separated from her because her fighting actions were too much. But when I played Batman, it seemed like I was fighting. Also, it was good to use only 2 buttons to fight mostly (For such a poor skilled gamer, me).

3. Fuzzle
 I like steady going game. So, puzzles between actions like setting which one I take over first among enemies in train, finding a person or  thing give me time to relax and I like it.

Above all, my simulation sickness was quite cured while I play it. I think it's time to play PORTAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment